Potato in a Bucket Competition
HORTICULTURE SECTION # 4619
One potato to be planted and presented in a 10 litre bucket
Labelled: ENTRANT’S NAME / TYPE OF POTATO / DATE PLANTED
To be judged on number and quality of potatoes. note: Judge will not disturb the plant if he thinks it is not developed enough.
Adults – $1.00 Prize money 1st Place $3.00, 2nd Place $2.00
Entry fee School Children – Free
Entries close at 5pm on Tuesday 19th November 2019
Entries to be delivered – complete plant in bucket – to the Edna Wills Hall
between 8am – 6pm Wednesday 20 Nov 2019
- All exhibits to be the bona fide property of the exhibitor two months prior to the show.
- Entries may be collected after prize giving Saturday 23rd November 2019
- Judging commences 11.30 am Thursday 21st November 2019
- All entries judged at discretion of the judge.
- All prize money and entry fees inclusive of GST.
- Prize Money will be paid by the Stewards Saturday from 12 – 4pm, Edna Wills Hall
- All prize money will be forfeited if not collected by 29th November 2019.
The Egmont A&P Association reserves the right to use photographs and/or film footage taken at the event for promotional purposes as it sees fit.
PUT THIS IN YOUR DIARY!
2023 A&P Show Dates;
Friday 24th & Saturday 25th February.
(Entertainment, amusements, trade stands, leisure pleasure treasure, food trucks)